Some of our dreams come true, some of them don’t. But what makes life special is the chase. We usually have a plan, but sometimes we like to step out of our comfort zone and do the unexpected. Below is our bucket list, or “our dreams to accomplish” list. Some of these dreams are almost impossible + some of them are reachable. But what is life if we don’t dream big, right?
Becca’s bucket list for life:
- Eat breakfast in Paris, France at Restaurant Les Ombres overlooking the Eiffel Tower, lunch in London, England at The Clink Restaurant, and dinner at the Asador Etxebarri, in Spain, all in one day. (Private jet required)
- Stay in the heart of Rome for 3 nights.
- Get married in Santorini, Greece.
- Get promoted to “Director of Production” at AWM.
- Have a picnic in Central Park.
- Spend a week in Bali at an all-inclusive villa resort.
- Watch “Wicked” on Broadway.
- Live on an island in the Caribbean for short term.
- Go shopping in the Upper East side of New York City. (XOXO, Gossip Girl)
- Go to Disney World + stay at the Disney Resort.
Liz’ bucket list for life:
- Hike Yosemite all the way to the top.
- Shop for my wedding dress in Upper East Side of New York City (try to find Blair xoxo).
- Watch Carrie Underwood live in concert.
- Meet the whole cast of Friends (+ not freak out in excitement).
- Travel to a private island in the Bahamas with the love of my life.
- Become Coach of the Year for high school basketball.
- Take the Lord of the Rings Tour in New Zealand (“I’m going on an adventure!”) .
- Marry my best friend in front of our friends + family.
- Travel to Africa and take a picture with a wild lion (call him Simba).
- Go to all the Disneylands and Disney Worlds. Compare them all + pick my favorite one.
We will keep you updated if any one of these become true! If you have done anything on our bucket lists, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for dreaming with us!