I used to not carry purses, but lately (now that we are transitioning into real grown-ups), I need to carry a lot of crap around. So feel free to learn a little more about me through the things I carry on the daily.
First off, my bag is from JustFab.com. I fell into their sales trap around Christmas time last year, and bought way too many shoes and accessories. But I love this bag because it has a faux leather exterior and a suede-like fabric inside, the color is my version of “bright”, so it makes me feel a little bold (even though it’s such a mundane shade), and of course, who doesn’t love oversized tote bags? Now to the good stuff…
What’s in Becca’s bag?
- Willard’s Keys. I can’t go far without my truck’s keys. Yes, my truck’s name is Willard, WIlly for short. And yes, he is named after the famous whale.
- My Work Keys. I have to carry my work keys because I am always the first one in the office every day (I get out earlier though).
- Michael Kors Wallet. Derek got me this wallet a few years ago, and I have managed to keep it clean and to not lose it. He got it from Nordstroms.
- iPhone. I’m sure everyone knows that this item is a piece of the holy grail. I don’t go anywhere without this. Mostly because it has all my random notes + embarrassing screenshots on it. (Not pictured)
- Black + Gold Journal. I recently just got this journal from Joann’s, and I am excited to use and carry this around with me to be able to write down my thoughts or doodle when I am bored.
- Pens + Pencils. Everyone is always looking for a pen, so I carry a few.
- Sunnies. I have gone through so many sunglasses in my days. So you’ll probably see new pairs every now and then, because I either break or lose them. These rose gold aviators are from Urban Outfitters.
I realize that I really do not have very exciting or interesting pieces, but it is amazing to see the things that I carry around all day , every day to help my day go smoother + organized.
What do your purse items say about your daily tasks?