“College is going to be the best time of your life” – said every adult trying to relive the glory days. And they’re right! There is a lot to enjoy about the whole college experience. We learned a lot our freshman year that ultimately helped us both in the long run. Here are our truths of college that we wish someone told us before we started our first semester.
- Coffee + wine are your best friends.
- To-Do lists and an organized agenda makes everything easier.
- Failing happens, it isn’t the end of the world.
- Always have cereal + milk on hand
- Your intentions + attitude make a world of difference.
- Books may be expensive but they are worth it. (Resale them when you are done).
- Weekends are meant for catching up, sleeping in, + having fun.
- Go on adventures + explore, it’s not gonna hurt.
- Money is going to come + go, plan accordingly but splurge sometimes.
- Just have the salad if chicken nuggets was your diet for 3 days.
- An afternoon nap when you have time is always a good idea.
Hopefully these tips are useful for college students starting a new adventure! Tell us your tips about going back to school!