Any girl has her way of doing things. A routine getting ready every morning + getting ready for bed at night. Certain things that work and some things that don’t. Our routines change quite a bit, but there are some favorites that we simply don’t change. Here’s our top 5 makeup products we use on the daily!
Our “Can’t Live Without” Makeup Products:
- Foundation— struggling with troubled skin our entire life, foundation is a must for us to cover our imperfections + discoloration. We love our Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15. We apply it with a damp makeup sponge for an even application. We’ve been using this product for almost 3 years now, and We are still so obsessed with it!
2. Setting Powder—leaving only foundation on our oily skins will only make it look wet + sticky. Not to mention, without some setting powder, the foundation will move around all day. We both love to use Mac Mineralized Skin Finish-Natural in the shade Light. We absolutely love this product! Being so pale to begin with, we had trouble finding the right color match. But this product is a perfect shade and keeps our foundation in place all day.
3. Brow Pomade— grooming brows to perfection completes the face entirely. We can’t stress enough how important eyebrows are. We’re not saying drawing thick black eyebrows are going to help you. But simply filling in sparse places in your brows and finishing it off with a clear brow gel is going to make a world of difference. The product we use is amazing! It’s the Anastisa Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in the color Light Brown. This product is absolutely stunning and easy to apply with an angled eyeliner brush.
4. Mascara— make your eyelashes look flawless! Simply placing one coat of mascara on your upper and lower lashes are going to make your eyes pop! As Shelly would say in House Bunny, “the eyes are the nipples of the face”. Adding mascara to your lashes will make you look more awake and flawless. We use Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in blackest black.
5. Bronzer— being as pale as we are, bronzer is a product we love to use to deepen our faces and add some dimension and color back into our skin. Placing foundation and powder on our face can make us look all one color and pretty unnatural. Bronzer gives us the life back into our face. We place it in the hollows of our cheeks, our necks + a little bit on our foreheads. The product we love to use is Elf Studio Contouring Blush + Bronzing Powder. This product is awesome because it is super pigmented and super cheap! Only $4!
What are some of your “can’t live without” makeup products? Tell us in the comments below!